6 years ago
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
On Saturday, Jeremy took K to go play putt putt and grab lunch. Mom, Stephanie and I went to the mall to find Steph a dress for her upcoming cheer banquet.
Saturday night, Jeremy, K and I went over to watch our friends, Chad & Holly's 4 kiddos while they got a much needed night out on the town. Kinsley ran herself tired and that was WONDERFUL! Their kids love and adore Kinsley and she has a wonderful time over at their house.
Sunday - We tried out a new church on Sunday. We really liked it and will be going back this Sunday for another try. Kinsley has really been our "judge" on churches, and I really enjoy going to pick her up and she doesn't want to leave. That's always a great sign to us!
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
March 2, 2011 at 6:26 PMTristan has gotten so big and what an adorable little face. Looks like fun was had by all. lol nana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
