Friday, March 4, 2011

TA DA!!!!!!!

Alright, so most days I feel lazy and exhausted! Being a stay at home mom means a TON of work, cooking, cleaning and most days - not getting out of my pajamas!
I've accomplished a lot this week so I thought I'd take a second to look back on all I've done:
  1. Finally went through the "Kitchen Odds & Ends" box from when we moved. A very small box will go back to storage, a large amount of it went into the trash and a few things we will be able to use here around the house.
  2. Took one trip to storage. While we were there, we grabbed some of the baby necessities - pack n play, bassinet insert, baby bath, Bumbo and some other stuff.
  3. I also FINALLY went through the "Toiletries" box from our master bathroom. I cleared out and re-organized the cabinet under the sink and got everything put away nice and neat - until K discovers it!
  4. I sewed 5 smurf hats for my sister Tiffany. She has a cheerleading party tonight and her and her friends are dressing up like Smurfs! I'll be sure to post pictures before they leave tonight!
  5. I went and bought some flannel material to sew some baby wipes.
  6. Last but not least, I tackled Kinsley's closet. When we moved, her closet seemed to be the "catch all" space for everything from suitcases, my wedding dress, craft supplies, and all sorts of other stuf.There is a HUGE pile for the yard sale, a full trash bag full of odd toy pieces, coloring sheets, empty sticker books...etc. She had 18 baby dolls in her room, and we negotiated them down to 6 total. We cleared out 2 of her drawers for baby brothers clothes, stored all of baby's bottles, Boppy pillow...etc

WHEW! I'm worn out now and think I might lay down for a bit once K goes to sleep in her newly cleaned and organized room.

1 Comment:

  1. The Coleman Crew said...
    can you come to my house and do some organizing too? Ha! You are super mom, seriously...and you're 8 months pregnant. Wow. :)

Post a Comment