Wednesday, March 16, 2011

35 Week Update

35 Weeks Down, 5 (or more) to Go!
Baby Update:




Baby doesn't have much room to move around now that he's over 18 inches and is 5 1/4 lbs!!! Because he's so snug in my womb, he's definitely not doing somersaults anymore! He's nuzzled in head down and ready to go!!!
His kidneys are fully developed now and his liver can now process some waste products.
Most of his physical development is now finished and he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.


Cravings:
Nothing! Just PEACEFUL sleep (which is hard to come by these days... either Jeremy is getting up for work at 4 AM, K is awake at night or this little stinker thinks my ribcage is a trampoline!). I'm also anxious for my ankles to return to their normal size. My feet have been swelling on and off lately which isn't a whole lot of fun! :(

K was up all night so I'm really exhausted! Here's ome other things that we've been up to in preparation for his arrival:
1. Went to our childbirth class
(since this is our first "out of hospital" birth with our midwife, it's mandatory that attended classes #2 and #4 out of the 4 week series)
2. I sewed a trial batch of homemade wipes.
I'm really curious to try these out for quick wipe downs and pee pee diapers!
3. Our baby gear and gadgets are getting crossed off the registry and for that I celebrate! :D
4. My Birth Playlist is almost complete, now I just need to add the remaining songs to iTunes and load them up on J's iPod
5. Ohh and I feel like a giant, walking vitamin! Ontop of my prenatal vitamin, I'm taking 3 Chlorophyll capsules, 1 B50 Complex and now I'm about to start the birth formula that our midwife has recommended. That is 2 capsules/3x a day! WHEW!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Love checking in and seeing what's happening. You do a great job of keeping everybody informed. He'll be here soon!!

Post a Comment