Monday, May 2, 2011

Glimpse into last week...


Sunday Evening
 We did all of the prep work to get our ice cube boats in the freezer so we could play in the water first thing Monday morning. Kinsley really enjoyed helping make the boats!!!
 All ready to go into the freezer!
 She even helped put them in the freezer - the top ones are BIG boats we made with a traveling veggie tray I had on hand.

Monday
 We made some sails out of aluminum foil but she didn't have the patience to do those. She just wanted to play. 
 The little ones melted really fast but the big ones worked GREAT!

 She didn't like the water turning all sorts of colors! HAHA
 Baby brother had a meltdown and needed some snuggle time..
 After I got him laid down again, Kinsley and I started our "stoplight craft".
She really enjoyed ripping up the pieces of paper and sorting the colors.
 Caden woke up and it was time to play. We assembled his bouncy seat and both him and Kinsley enjoyed it!
 Sweet little boy!
 KK loves the "dog dogs"

Tuesday
It was a bit of a rough night with Caden wanting to eat all day and all night.
Tuesday night, I went to the "New Moms Circle" at the Birth Center and it was wonderful. I can't wait for the next one!

Wednesday
I really don't remember much of Wednesday... and I'm not sure what we did!

Thursday
Kinsley, Caden & I went out to Geghis Grill with Mimi and then we took Caden to get circumcised! Glad that's over! Afterwards, Mommy needed a special treat so we stopped for cupcakes. We came home, rested for a bit and then went to a Scentsy party. J had to work super late so I took the kiddos with me. I was able to focus just enough to order 2 things and that was it!
 Caden post circumcision - his little bout of screaming wore him out!

Friday
K and I watched the royal wedding :o)
After that, we did some tidying around the house and just relaxed a bit! I think we were all a bit worn out after Thursdays festivities!

Saturday
The Central Cheerleaders hosted a little girls cheer clinic so I stopped by with the kids for a bit. My mom was there helping so we dropped in and K hung out with all of her cheerleader buddies! Stephanie was working with a group and K joined in and worked on some chants, dances and jumps. She ate lunch there and then we headed home. We were home for about an hour and then headed over to our friends, Chris & Sara's house for a while. They are about to have a little boy so we enjoyed some fellowship with them before Baby Ben arrives!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment