6 years ago
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Today we celebrate Caden's 10 week birthday!!! Here's what he's been up to lately..
The most amazing midwife ever, Angela with Caden!
Last Friday we had our postpartum visit (a few weeks late due to some scheduling issues!)
Last Friday we had our postpartum visit (a few weeks late due to some scheduling issues!)
He weighed about 13lbs!!!!!!
Chub-a-Wubs is a growing boy :D
Caden's newest development! He wants to stand.. all day, every day. I tried to put him in the sling last night and he wanted nothing to do with it because he wanted to stand! Little stinker! (Excuse the huge breastfeeding boobs.... If I had more time, I would have cropped this photo!)
Sweet boy loving time with his Mommy!
Caden standing again!
Big Sister wanted to hold him and help him "walk".
BATH TIME!
I love him splashing around in the tub! It's so stinkin cute!
Excuse the "mommy" voice.. I was hoping to capture a smile but that didn't happen!
Excuse the "mommy" voice.. I was hoping to capture a smile but that didn't happen!
Caden enjoying his night time bottle before bed!
This monkey is one HUNGRY boy!
I didn't realize that the lighting was so bad in this video! This was shot this morning while he was enjoying tummy time when he decided to scale the Boppy.... I'm glad I had my camera handy!
Caught a little grin :D Love that boy!
Tummy time with the Boppy. This probaly would have been a really cute picture if I didn't crop KK's head out! OOPS!
KK really wanted in on the pictures!
Okay, lets move brother out of the way first and then you can have a turn!
KK gave him a toy to play with
Other than that, here's the other updates:
- He still eats about every 2 hours during the day (which is a little taxing on Mommy)
- He gets a 5 oz bottle at night - most of the time he only drinks 4 oz but if he's hungry, he'll go for the full 5
- He's still in size 1 diapers
- I had to clear out ALL of his newborn clothes because NONE of them fit anymore. **tear**
- He's definitely into 0-3 month clothes and his footed PJ's are becoming too small in the length.
- He loves being outside...although he seems to take after his Daddy and he's really hot blooded. He'll be outside for a minute and be sweaty.
- He coos and giggles all day. He really likes to carry on conversations with his Mimi.
- He loves his paci... I love his new baseball and football pacis.. I promise to get some of those pics up soon,
- He's still trying to roll over.. won't be much longer!
- I had to take the changing table part of our pack-n-play off because he needed more space to sleep.
- Once he has more head control, we'll be digging out the exersaucer because he loves to stand up.
- He's having a much harder time napping because he wants to know whats going on.
- His little umbilical hernia seems to be starting to heal. It's looking a LOT better!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
