Monday, June 6, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I'm gonna knock this out and then hopefully be able to finish Caden's 8 Week Update and then a wrap up of the last few weeks!

This is an odd week for meal prep because we went from having a HOUSEFULL of pople for Tiff's graduation to NO ONE being home! Nana and Pa left. Alea and Braxton left. Grandma Mary & Grandpa Don left. Jeremy left to start his new job in TN. Stephanie left today for cheer camp. Tiff leaves tomorrow for vacation w/our Aunt Lisa, Alyssa & William.... WHEW! So it's basically just Mom, Dad, the kids and I! The house is waaaaaaaaay too quiet (minus the screaming, overly tired kids)


Sunday
Choice of Leftovers and/or Chicken Spaghetti

Monday
Chicken Enchiladas
(Mom's Recipe)
(Something fast and quick since we are going to go see Steph's show off at cheer camp!)

Tuesday
Fancy Schmancy Chicken Salad on Croissants from here
(I have our New Moms Circle at the Birth Center so this is perfect to make ahead!)

Wednesday
Brats & Baked Beans

Thursday
Grilled Chipotle Chicken from here
Sweet Corn Salsa form here
Homemade Lime Tortilla Chips

Friday
Taco Pizza from here
(I'm going to add some sliced leftover chicken from the night before for an extra kick of protein)

Saturday
Big Fat Bacon Sliders from here
Chips

Alright! Looks like that's it! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment