Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meal Plan Monday .. or Tuesday!

Monday
Spicy Bourbon Chicken from here
over Steamed Rice
(this was more of a super yummy chicken & broccoli stir fry recipe... it was great!)

Tuesday
NOTHING!
It's my birthday and I don't know what we're eating, but I'm not cooking it!

Wednesday
Baked Penne w/ Italian Sausage and Sun Dried Tomatoes from here
w/ Garlic Bread

Thursday
Beef with Peppers Stir Fry from here
(I didn't realize that the Bourbon Chicken would end up so much like a stir fry.. oh well.. we love stir fry so it won't be too redundant to have it twice in a week!)

Friday
Jack Daniels Garlic Herb Marinaded & Grilled (found here) Chicken
 Some sort of vegetables - corn, asparagus, peas, green beans.. whatever looks good at the store!

2 Comments:

  1. erica akin said...
    Egads! You look AMAZING, you slender-Mama!! ;-) by all means, this preggo would love to hear if you have a "routine" post-delivery for looking hot so quickly...??? Though I realize for some gals it just sheds quickly - guess I'll find out in three months. LOVE YOUR UPDATES! And will totally be referring to your weekly menus in the not too distant future for my own mental sanity & survival! :)
    HUGS!
    ~erica
    erica akin said...
    okay...and then I realized I posted this to your meal planner and that my comments on how great you look were based on your photos from the 13week entry... But you get the idea ;-)
    ~e

Post a Comment