Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Tub Bath

my favorite picture


kicked back relaxing in a hammock... where's the beach?

Hurry! Get me out of here!!

There's the lil tootie pie!!! She enjoyed her bath!!!

Today was good. Jessie brought lunch and hung out with us today! We got great news that the Great Nana (my grandma) is coming to visit the beginning of August! We're so excited to see her!!!!

On a not so fun note, we got the statement from the hospital today! I could not believe $2,500.00 just to stay in the labor and delivery room... for the whole 15 hours I was in there! That's just the room... there's all separate charges for medical equipment, IV, you name it... they charged it! No more kids! For that cost, we'll go on a beautiful vacation! HAHA Just playing! It's all worth it!

Kinsley is going through a growth spurt and demands to eat almost every hour.. so duty calls!!! We love everyone!!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    what a big girl! had fun with yall yesterday! sure do love you guys!
    love ya! Jessie
    Anonymous said...
    I love the help me picture. That kid needs her great nana!! Can't wait to spend time with all of you. I hope she isn't still eating every hour so I can hold her and take her shopping for some clothes. I know she needs them!!
    love you all
    great nana
    Christy Sanford said...
    she is so sweet!!!
    Anonymous said...
    the beach is a short drive from the great nana.

Post a Comment