Friday, July 25, 2008

It's been a couple days...


Hmmm where do I start? First off, we received a beautiful gift in the mail last week from my Uncle David, Aunt Lisa, Alyssa and William! It's a gorgeous Moses basket with pink and brown polka dots and striped bedding. It's adorable!! We were a bit skeptical; I always thought they were just "for show" and pictures...etc. HOWEVER, it has been GREAT! Kinsley likes to be held 24-7 (which is quite exhausting when it comes to laundry, dishes, getting ready.. just everyday things). We can take the moses basket and set it on the counter, kitchen table, coffee table... wherever we are, she can be there too! She's taken a couple naps in it, and I hope she learns to like it more and more each day!!! I don't think there's a big enough THANK YOU card for David, Lisa and the kids!!! :o)

As Christy had the wonderful joy of experiencing... Kinsley's first BLOWOUT diaper! Yes, Wednesday afternoon ... all out the side... all down her leg, and better yet, ALL OVER ME! Oh motherhood is such a joy! hehe After we got that under control (at Christy's maternity store) we headed to the office to visit Jeremy. She had a dirty diaper so Jeremy changed her... well she peed in the middle of the diaper change getting her 2nd outfit wet! Needless to say, we were out of diapers, wipes and spare onesies in the diaper bag... and that meant we headed home ASAP before any other accidents could occur.

Yesterday, I went to answer the door (it was the mail lady) so I laid her down on a blanket. She started crying after about 10 seconds. I figured she was just being fussy so I continued to open the 2 packages we recieved. When I went to pick her up, she had poop all up her back! So two blowout diapers in 2 days. We havent had one yet today... knock on wood!

Little Annabelle wasnt born today... Matt & Amy's doctor had to re-schedule so as of now, she will be born on Tuesday! Can't wait to meet her!

Jeremy made an amazing dinner. He found a copy cat recipe for Macaroni Grille's Vodka Rustica (which is my favorite). He made it, and it was delicious! Now were watching a movie... we're finally starting to get back somewhat of a normal lifestyle!

I think that's it for now! :D Love you guys!!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Michelle, I just love reading your blog and seeing the updated pictures of Kinsley! She is BEAUTIFUL! Craig and I are both so happy for you and Jeremy!
    Anonymous said...
    What an angel. She looks so peaceful. I can't believe she could possibly want to be held 24/7. Aunt Lisa told me about the Moses cradle so I can't wait to see it. See you soon.
    love you all
    nana
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Sweetie,
    Kinsley looks so cute in the basket. I hope she does enjoy it more and more. I can't wait to get back and hold her. I will take a few of 24 hours that she likes to be held.
    Love ya mom
    Anonymous said...
    WHOA! 2 blow-outs in 2 days! You are a trooper!! Kinsley is getting SO big! AH! I LOVE reading the blog and seeing what all is new in your neck of the woods! I am glad that things are working out so well for yall! You have been such a great friend, I am so blessed! I have really enjoyed going through our pregnancy's together and jumping on this road they call "mommy-hood" together! Memories in the making!!! Cant wait to see what the future holds for us! I LOVE YOU GIRL! and I love that beautiful baby girl too!
    Hugs'n'Kisses to yall both!
    Jessie
    Christy Sanford said...
    even with the blow outs...she is still adorable and you handled it like a trooper!! great job mommy!!! : ) she looks so peaceful sleeping in the moses basket..

Post a Comment