Friday, July 11, 2008

T.G.I.F.!!!

Well yesterday I ventured out completely on my own!!! We went to Target and then to Melissa's to have lunch with her and the girls. It was so much fun. Kinsley slept through the Target trip. We had a wonderful lunch. Eliyah enjoyed holding Kinsley!!!

I painfully realized last night that I over did it! I guess getting her in and out of the car, the stroller in and out of the trunk and just all the walking and activity was too much. I guess I tweaked my abdominal muscles.... and its miserable! :-( I did the whole Motrin, heating pad and am wearing my belly band for some support and it seems to be helping. Jeremy is a HUGE help, so I'm glad its the weekend!

Kinsley and I spent the day in bed; only leaving the house to go to the doctors. Good news! Kinsley weighs 6 lbs 10 oz. The doctor wanted to make sure that she was gaining enough weight. They usually like breastfed babies to be back to their birth weight in 10-14 days. On Monday she was 6lbs 5oz. She's overcome the jaundice and now she's gaining weight so we don't have to go back to the doctor until her 2 month check up.

Here's a picture from this evening. We keep trying to put her in all her different gadgets... however she only likes the swing!!! :-P This picture is her in her bouncy seat. She seems a little unsure of it! I thinks she'll enjoy it more once she's a bit bigger. Right now, it swallows her!


2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Glad to hear her weight is increasing. She is so tiny, I can't wait to hold her. I guess I best get there to protect her from all of her gadgets. Just kidding.
    see you soon.
    love to all
    nana
    Anonymous said...
    aw.. that is too stinkin' cute! what a cool kid! love you guys!
    jessie

Post a Comment