Monday, July 28, 2008
The little peanut is growing up! I measured her today (which probably isn't completely accurate) and she's 21 1/2 inches long! So she's grown an inch in a month. That's what that growth spurt was all about!
Another thing... Kinsley has been MUCH more active. For example, I put her in the swing so I could go to the bathroom (such a selfish act, right?). I came back out and she was fussy; much to my surprise she has wiggled her way down and her feet were hanging off the edge of the swing!!! The papasan seat is so deep, there's no way she could get out (that will change in a couple months HAHA) however, I've been utilizing the buckles now! I suppose it's a good habit to get into; we just didn't need them until now!
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

love you
see you in a week
nana
Love you guys!
Jess