Monday, July 7, 2008

Random Pictures

I've gotten some requests from people for certain pictures.. so here they are.. think I got em all! I need to post some new ones soon... I suppose I need to take new pictures before I post them! My mom had some on her camera of her first bath.. so those will definitely be posted soon!!


Mommy & Kinsley (about 4 hours after she was born.. the first time I got to hold her!!)

Aunt Tiffy!!

Aunt Stephanie (a.k.a. TURBO!!)

Kinsley with Daddy's wedding ring on her hand

Daddy & Kinsley

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Michelle,
    You looked wonderful in the picture of you and Kinsley. Yes, today was a great day of celebration.
    God Bless All
    Nana & Papa
    Anonymous said...
    What adorable pictures! Kinsley's parents and aunties look like they have everything under control. We're sooooo happy for you all.

    Love,
    G.G.Aunt Vicki and G.G.Uncle Terry in MN

Post a Comment