Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Toy!

MiMi & PaPa came over last night and brought Kinsley a present! She got a super cute pink bear and a very colorful activity mat. We put it together and tried it out today. She really seemed to enjoy it!!!

I went to Jessie's baby shower today and left K at home with Jeremy! (sorry girls!) This was a first! It was wonderful..and Kinsley did good for Jeremy.

Kinsley slept two 2 1/2 hr stretches last night! She's fed and slept on good 3 hour intervals so I think she may be passed that growth spurt!

I started making Zoe a growth chart like Kinsley's. Jessie's shower was this afternoon... and wasn't done :( so I'll have to give it to her this week. (Zoe's room is themed with ladybugs) I need to finish the rod, the ribbon and some of the lady bugs are still missing some spots! I'll post pics of the finished product one it's all done!

Off to give Kinsley a bath!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Shell,
    It looks like Kinsley likes her new toy. She looks so alert. Love ya Mom
    Anonymous said...
    Have I told you lately that I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! You are the best and I know that Zo will love her growth chart! Big hugs and kisses to K!!!
    LOVE,
    Jessie
    Anonymous said...
    Each time you post picture there is such a change in Kinsley. She looks like she is so alert and wanting to see everything. By the time August comes she will be ready to entertain her Great Nana.
    see you soon
    nana & papa
    Christy Sanford said...
    ah we will forgive you for leaving her at home this time (since i know it was a good break for you) but i hate that i did not get to see her again ; )

Post a Comment