Friday, July 4, 2008

Our "Blue Light Special"


There's our little glow worm!!! Prayerfully these lights will help her levels come down SOON! I'm ready to snuggle her again without a huge hose attached!

Last night and this morning have been great. She went to sleep around 12:30, woke up around 4:15 to feed, woke up again at 6:15 fed again, and then woke up around 8:45. She woke up just in time to go say goodbye to her Papa Jay and Aunt Tiffy! She fed around 9:30 ish and has been sleeping since then in her swing with the "bili blanket". I was able to get up and do my hair and make up, write Matt a letter, get something to eat, order pictures on walgreens.com, and have updated the blog! I feel so human again!!!

We were going to give her a bath, however she's so peaceful, we're going to wait. Once she's awake, I'll feed her again and then we'll head to the hospital to get her blood drawn. We'll let everyone know the update once we know something!

2 Comments:

  1. Christy Sanford said...
    she is such a cutie!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    What a doll!!

Post a Comment