Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This afternoon's pictures...

Here's the pictures we sent Daddy while he was at work!!!


4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I can hardly wait to get my free kisses and hugs. She is starting to grow and it looks like she is developing a sweet little personality.
    Love and lots of kisses
    nana & papa
    Anonymous said...
    What a cutie pie!! I love seeing all her pics and checking the blog! Those bows are just TOO cute! Hot pink is definatley her color! Love you guys!
    Jessie
    Anonymous said...
    From Cousin Jessica - She is so cute! How exciting having a new one. Mine are a lot bigger now. I am not very far away from you. I'm at Fort Knox, KY. So we need to arrange a visit soon. I miss you.
    Monica said...
    She's a doll baby! I love the bow in her hair. Too cute. Hope to see you soon. Love Monica

Post a Comment