Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 Month Check Up

We just got home from Kinsley's 2 month check up!

Weight: 9 lbs 8 oz
Length: 22 1/4 inches

She's growing like a weed! She got a clean bill of health (with the exception of the Reflux) and Dr. Bigham said she's doing great! After weeks of research and 30 minutes of discussion with the doctor, she received her shots! It was over so fast it wasn't too traumatic for Jeremy and I.

We'll be sure to update everyone after our appt with the urologist this friday!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Jessie said...
    Oh No!! Not the shots!! I am so glad it was quick and easy! She is a trooper, not much can get her down!! I am glad that yall survived it too!! AH! :) I am glad that she is doing so well and getting so big!! Love you all so much!
    Jess

Post a Comment