6 years ago
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Kinsley is doing much better. However it seems as though the dreaded 6 week growth spurt has hit so conveniently at the same time as this UTI! It's been a FUN couple of days at the Kelley house! Her antibiotic is giving her diarrhea so the 3-4 BLOWOUT diapers keep us extra busy (ones that have us sticking her under the faucet to get cleaned off). Thank goodness for a ton of onesies!
As patriotic citizens and sports fans, we have tuned into the Olympics every day. We put Kinsley in her bouncy seat for the first time the other night. She was content but no where near interested in the bouncy seat toys. She turned her head towards the tv and watched! She LOVES lights so I guess the television is captivating to her.. its a source of ever changing colorful lights!

"GO PHELPS GO!!!"
Jeremy's truck is causing all sorts of problems.. he barely made it to the Auto Zone to get it checked out. It's not the battery but he thinks its the alternator... ohh the joys of car repairs! So he's using my car.. which makes me a shut in! HAHA Since he borrowed my car, at lunch he took it to get the oil changed, put gas in it, got a car wash and replaced the windshield wipers. I made out pretty well!
Speaking of J, he went to help a family at church move and Kinsley is sleeping in her swing (a rare surprise) so I'm gonna get some overdue housework done. I'm sick of this dirty house and piles of laundry! I might just have the motivation to get it cleaned up!
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Jessie