Monday, August 25, 2008

Eight Weeks Old!

It's hard to believe that Kinsley is already 8 weeks old!
We go tomorrow for her 2 month check up!

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm loving the bows. What a difference the hair is wet to dry. She looks like she is really starting to fill out. Call me tomorrow after the doctor appointment.
    love you all
    nana
    Anonymous said...
    Is Kinsley holding your rubber ducky?
    nana
    Christy Sanford said...
    : )
    The Kelley Family said...
    Yesterday was the first time I gave her the rubber ducky! She loves the bright yellow. Between looking at the ducky and the zebra striped shower curtain, she stays VERY occupied!
    Anonymous said...
    Look at that pretty girl!! I can't believe that she is already 2 months.. gee!! What a cutie!! Hope that everything goes wonderful at the doctor tomorrow! Let me know!!
    Love you guys!!
    Jess
    Anonymous said...
    I love bow. She is so cute and that's not because I am her mimi. She does look like she is filling out. Love ya, Mom
    Anonymous said...
    You are getting cutter every day. You take after your mom.
    Love ya, Mimi

Post a Comment