Wednesday, August 6, 2008

5 Week Pictures

Here's the pictures from today! We went to portrait innovations and they turned out really cute!

this one is so beautiful!
don't let that cute face fool you...

she looks like shes praying..so precious!
little diva!
she's very expressive with her hands
soooo cute!



6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I LOVE THEM!!! I want one!!! Aw!! She is TOO precious! I really like them!! Can't wait to see more!

    Love you!
    Jess
    Anonymous said...
    I Love the Pictures.
    Love ya Mom
    Anonymous said...
    I'm sending you guys a box in the mail.

    Send me pictures:
    Jessica Bynum
    5470 H Kelly St.
    Fort Knox, KY. 40121
    218-310-8437

    jessygayle79@yahoo.com

    - YOU'RE SWEETEST COUSIN - JESSICA
    Anonymous said...
    Kinsley,
    Nana could not take a nap today because you weren't here to cuddle with me. Miss you!!!
    Love
    Nana
    Anonymous said...
    I love the first black and white picture. She is so cute. I can't wait to see both of you in a few days. Give Kinsely kisses for me.
    Love ya Mom
    Christy Sanford said...
    PI is so great!! we have invested a small fortune over the years there ; ) these are great!! how can they go wrong with such a great subject!!

Post a Comment