Thursday, August 21, 2008

Such a cutie pie!!!


Here's some pictures taken this morning! :D We went over to a friends to make HAIR BOWS! Like she needs anymore?!? haha Now we're at the office visiting with Jeremy and his family!

I think my daughter is the CUTEST kid on the planet so I just had to post pictures. I love the way she always crosses her ankles (bottom pic). Such a lil lady! She just looks like the perfect present with that bow on her head! (that's what Uncle Jon says)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Ohh Christy & Mary Beth... I'd love to make the girls some shirts! You guys can just bring me a plain shirt/onesie (whatever color) and let me know what color ribbon you'd like (well I could do Sophie's w/out asking...PURPLE!)... well we can talk details later! Or e-mail me .. mrs_michelle_kelley@yahoo.com :o)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Kinsley Faith,
    Stopping growing. You have changed so much in two weeks. Nana wants to see you again. You sure are a little princess. I love the bows, Papa isn't so sure about them.
    love you all
    Nana & Papa
    Christy Sanford said...
    i love the browns!!! and of course sophie wants purple!!! : )

Post a Comment